|REGULAR Wednesday Sales - 8:00 am Butcher Cows & Bulls
Feeders & Yearlings to follow - Bred Cows & Cow Calf Pairs
* Note change to sale start time
|* CALL TO BOOK YOUR HERDS!
|LAST PRESORT CALF sale for 2018 - Weighing calves starting at 8:00 am Sunday Please have calves in before 4:00 pm
* Call to book your calves
|Monday, December 10, 10:00 am
|NEXT HORSE SALE
Tack at 9:00 am; Horses at noon
|Saturday, December 22
* 130 Red/RWF/Red blaze heifers bred to Severtson Red Angus bulls.
* 65 Black/BWF/ Black Blaze heifers bred to Daines Black Angus Bulls.
* 25 Tan/TWF/Tan Blaze heifers bred to Severtson Red Angus Bulls. * 60 day calving period starting Feb.1
Also selling in the Dec 7 sale:
ELDON & PATTY GANT HERD DESPERSAL
Complete dispersal of 40 Simmental/Red Angus cows, including bred heifers, 2nd, 3rd & 4th calvers and mature cows.
This herd began in 1986 and has been a closed herd since 2001. The cows are bred to red Simmental bulls with 86lb and 90lb birthweights. The heifers are bred to a Red Angus bull with a 78lb birthweight. Bulls were turned out May 20,2018. This herd has been on a full herd health program including minerals and salt and Normectin & 8 way in the fall.
* Auctioneers note
Eldon & Patty Gant have marketed their calves for over 30 years with us. The Gant herd is one of the feature herds to sell this fall at the Innisfail Auction Mart. They would be an asset for anyone wanting to put top quality cows in your herd.
* click to enlarge image
|Friday, December 7, 11:00 am
Bred Cow & Bred Heifer Sale
* Ben & Keith Grainger – 50 Top BLK/BWF/RED bred heifers
-Bred Angus, start calving March 1
* Murray Stauffer - 20 Red Angus & Red Angus cross heifers, 6 Charolais heifers
Stauffer Farms - Bred Red Angus 83 lb b.w. Start calving March 15
- Have had Ivomec,IBR & 1st Scourguard shot
- 4 purebred Hereford 2nd calvers
- Bred Hereford 90 ln b.w. Start calving March 15
- Have had Ivomec, IBR & 1st Scourguard shot
* RL Cattle - 100 red & Blk cows
- Bred Charolais & Simmental, February/ March Calvers
* Rocky Top Farm- Leonard Paget
- 25 Red/ RBF heifers * Home raised
- Bred Red & Blk Angus - April/May calvers
|Friday, December 14, 11:00 am
|Little Red Deer Hereford Farm – Total Dispersal
||Saturday, December 15, 1:00 pm
|Crooked Creek Angus Production Sale
||Tuesday, December 18, 1:00 pm
|HORSE SALE - Tack at 9:00 am; Horses at noon
||Saturday, December 22